Our classic sourdough loaf with cranberries and walnuts.
- Long fermented sourdough is intended to be eaten within a few days.
- To keep fresh longer, try slicing and freezing in a zip lock bag. Then simply toast and enjoy!
- For a crunchy crust, store in paper or cut loaf in half and store face-down on the cutting board. This will keep the crust crusty and the inside crumb soft.
- For a softer crust, store in plastic.
About This Product:
- The product is dairy-free
- Ingredients: unbleached all purpose flour; whole wheat flour; water; natural yeast starter (all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, water); walnut, cranberries, salt.
We served the cranberry walnut bread to guests from out of state. They absolutely loved it. I’ll have to share with them for their upcoming road trip.
We absolutely love the bread you make Kelly! And the loaves were made in only a couple of days, that always amazes me. The Cranberry Walnut Loaf is one of my favorites. I devoured it, almost by myself (well, I did share some of it with my family and they love it too.) Thank you for blessing us so much!