Our classic sourdough loaf infused with garlic roasted in olive oil with a hint of rosemary.
- Long fermented sourdough is intended to be eaten within a few days.
- To keep fresh longer, try slicing and freezing in a zip lock bag. Then simply toast and enjoy!
- For a crunchy crust, store in paper or cut loaf in half and store face-down on the cutting board. This will keep the crust crusty and the inside crumb soft.
- For a softer crust, store in plastic.
About This Product:
- The product is dairy-free
- Ingredients: unbleached all purpose flour; whole wheat flour; water; natural yeast starter (all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, water); salt.
The Garlic and Rosemary Loaf was phenomenal! You get the garlic and rosemary in every bite. It was so pleasant to eat. I loved it.
Delicious - thanks