Topped with black Hawaiian sea salt, these sourdough jumbo pretzels taste like the classic New York pretzel. They're made from the Red Branch natural yeast starter and long fermented for 12 hours. Try them with our Spicy Beer Mustard!
Sold by the half dozen.
Red Branch Tips:
- To store, we recommend freezing.
- Reheat in oven at 350 degrees for 6-10 mins
About This Product:
- The product is dairy-free
- This product contains an egg wash
- Ingredients: unbleached all purpose flour; whole wheat flour; water; natural yeast starter (all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, water); molasses; salt; black Hawaiian Sea Salt.
I have eaten a lot of pretzels but none as good as these the taste and texture are wonderful so delicious try some you won't be diisappointed.
Love the pretzels!!! The sea salt is the kicker on these. Keep them coming.
Our family loves the bread and pretzels! Such a great business to have in downtown Loveland--locally owned and a superb product. We could not be happier!
Cool black salt and very yummy, but just a wee bit too salty for my taste. Easy to brush a few grains off, though. 🙂
We just love these pretzels! We ate half of them on the walk back home and had to freeze the rest to savor them for later! Thanks Red Branch!!