This hearty, savory bread is made with Red Branch natural yeast starter, unbleached flour and is fermented for 12 hours. It's perfect for breakfast toast, sandwiches or simply dipping in olive oil.
All products are made to order. Please allow 24 hours turn-around.
Love this product? Sign up for weekly subscription! Don't worry about remembering to place an order, just pick up your treats every week. Click here to learn more.
- Long fermented sourdough is intended to be eaten within a few days.
- To keep fresh longer, try slicing and freezing in a zip lock bag. Then simply toast and enjoy!
- For a crunchy crust, store in paper or cut loaf in half and store face-down on the cutting board. This will keep the crust crusty and the inside crumb soft.
- For a softer crust, store in plastic.
About This Product:
- The product is dairy-free
- Ingredients: unbleached all purpose flour; whole wheat flour; water; natural yeast starter (all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, water); salt.
Love breads from Red Branxh Bakery
Love the rustic sourdough loaf. It is very flavorful and makes an excellent toasting bread. It is also very good sliced with cheese and wine. Definitely recommend this loaf to anyone looking for a very versatile and hardy bread with great taste!
There is a scene in the movie Ratatouille in which a bite of Ratatouille triggers the food critic's memory and he gets transported to a time during his childhood when his mother comforted him with some food. That was pretty much my experience with this bread. Just beautiful.
My absolute favorite bread! And all my friends are hooked on it now, too :) Delicious and beautifully crafted. Pairs perfectly with my favorite olive oil and balsamic vinegar. It freezes great so you can have one on hand for your guests!
This bread is excellent. It arrived warm and we almost ate the whole loaf with our dinner!