If you love our long fermented sourdough pretzels, you're sure to love this fantastic sourdough pretzel bread. Made with the Red Branch natural yeast starter and fermented for 12 hours. Topped with course white sea salt. Try pairing it with our Spicy Beer Mustard!
- Long fermented sourdough is intended to be eaten within a few days.
To keep fresh longer, try slicing and freezing in a zip lock bag. Then simply toast and enjoy!
- For a crunchy crust, store in paper or cut loaf in half and store face-down on the cutting board. This will keep the crust crusty and the inside crumb soft.
- For a softer crust, store in plastic.
About This Product:
- The product is dairy-free
- Ingredients: unbleached all purpose flour; whole wheat flour; water; natural yeast starter (all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, water);molasses; salt.
Perfecto....just like their bread!