If you're looking for sandwich bread, look no further. This bread slices easily and has a slightly softer crust than the rustic sourdough loaf. It's made in the Red Branch way, using with our natural yeast starter, unbleached flour and is fermented for 12 hours.
Love this product? Sign up for weekly subscription! Don't worry about remembering to place an order, just pick up your treats every week. Click here to learn more.
- Long fermented sourdough is intended to be eaten within a few days.
- To keep fresh longer, try slicing and freezing in a zip lock bag. Then simply toast and enjoy!
- For a crunchy crust, store in paper or cut loaf in half and store face-down on the cutting board. This will keep the crust crusty and the inside crumb soft.
- For a softer crust, store in plastic.
About This Product:
- The product is dairy-free
- Ingredients: unbleached all purpose flour; whole wheat flour; water; natural yeast starter (all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, water); salt.
Love the loaf shape
Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
Great bread! Texture, flavor, just perfect.